Content Creative - Norway
Creative - Stockholm
Sorry to all our English speaking Animal friends. This application is only for Norwegian speaking people out there.
AHOY! Are you as obsessed by music as you are about writing beautiful, shiny copy? Then we might just have a dream role lined up for you. You see, the Animal ship has sailed the Swedish seas for quite some time now. And while these crystal clear waters will always be home, the time has come to explore new shores. We’re looking to expand our team with a brilliantly and talented Content Creative. And we’re looking at you, Norway.
What you’ll do
- Write beautiful copy primarily for the digital space, ranging from socials such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to larger campaigns
- Take care of and nurture some of our biggest brands in social media
- Work with one of the world's largest music streaming services
- Build, grow and manage communities
- Work closely with our handsome team of Art Directors, Designers and Project Managers on a daily basis to craft finger-licking quality work
- Participate in client meetings to deliver presentations
What we need from you
- Fluent in Norwegian
- A strong will to evolve the marketing industry, not just be a part of it
- Relevant education in communications, journalism, marketing, etc.
- A great understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- The ability to effectively communicate through any platform, including verbally, written, social media
- A humble heart, a sharp pen
- Passion, passion, passion
At Animal we’re trying to do things that are powerful, subversive, and that hopefully can have a positive impact on the world. Be it through words or campaigns or services.
This position can be formed as full time, part time or as a freelance contract.
Much obliged, your future friends at Animal
See what we’ve done to the Internet: animal.cc
One more thing. Feel free to send your application in either Norwegian, Swedish or English.