Creative - Stockholm
The Animal family is growing. More especially in the shape of a rare, two-legged species called the UI Designer. A type of breed who lives and breathes design. Who can’t stop scouring the web for inspiration. Who dreams of new creations at night. Who can move people to tears, using the pen tool. If this sounds an awful lot like yourself, we probably want to hire you.
At Animal, you’ll:
- Design beautiful work, primarily for the digital product space.
- Work on a broad range of assignments along with our advertising teams, creating finger licking good communication.
- Influence the creative design direction for several of our most valuable clients.
- Your role will stretch across several of our most important clients to secure that we always deliver the highest possible standard for every project.
- Do different kinds of design. Sites, apps, design directions.
- Participate in client meetings to present your work.
- Need a warm and humble heart.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong will to evolve as a designer, with a hunger to learn and grow within the company.
- Relevant education in graphic design, visual arts, communications, etc.
- Ideally, you have around 3 years or more of experience from a design, advertising or interactive agency.
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience.
- Experience in service- or product design is a huge plus.
- Ability to produce visual mockups using Sketch, Figma, or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- Passion, passion, passion.
The position is available as soon as possible.
Animal works to evolve the creative industry, not just to be a part of it. We’re a tight-knit team of 45 wonderful human beings in central Stockholm.
See what we’ve done to the internet: animal.cc
Your friends at Animal