Community Manager - Finland
Social – Stockholm
This position is a part time/freelance contract.
AHOY! Are you as obsessed by music as you are about writing beautiful, shiny copy? Then we might just have a dream role lined up for you. You see, the Animal ship has sailed the Swedish seas for quite some time now. And while these crystal clear waters will always be home, the time has come to explore new shores. We’re looking to expand our family with a brilliantly Community Manager. And we’re looking at you, Finland.
What you’ll do
- Write beautiful copy primarily for the digital space, ranging from socials such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to larger campaigns
- Monitor the community and feed back insights into the creative process
- Work closely with our handsome team of Art Directors, Designers and Project Managers on a daily basis to craft finger-licking quality work
- Participate in client meetings to deliver presentations
What we need from you
- A quick mind, an ability to move fast
- Fluent bilingual experience in either Finnish and Swedish, or Finnish and English
- A strong will to evolve the marketing industry, not just be a part of it
- Relevant education in communications, journalism, marketing, etc.
- A great understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- The ability to effectively communicate through any platform, including verbally, written, social media
- A humble heart, a sharp pen
- Passion, passion, passion
At Animal we’re trying to do things that are powerful, subversive, and that hopefully can have a positive impact on the world. Be it through words or campaigns or services.
your future friends at Animal
See what we’ve done to the Internet: