A magical gate just opened for a breathtakingly talented Content Strategist to join the Animal family.
As a Content Strategist at Animal you’ll be responsible for running and developing some of our great clients’ presence in social media. Your role includes a fair bit of staying up-to-date with the latest trends in the social media space, as well as playing a key role in both the strategic and creative processes.
What you’ll do
- Take care of and nurture some of our biggest brands in social media
- Build, develop and execute social media strategies on new or existing social media platforms
- Assist with integrating content strategy and brand campaigns to drive campaign goals
- Monitor the community and feedback insights into the creative process
- Work closely with our handsome team of Art Directors, Copywriters, Designers and Project Managers on a daily basis to craft inspiring work and push the client’s brand forward
- Analyse social performance and act upon core findings
- Follow-up on analysis and optimise of content
- Plan and publish content
- Handling advertising and optimisation on social platforms
- Play an essential role in client meetings
What we see in you
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, trends and best practices
- 3-6 years proven experience as a social media manager / content strategist / social media specialist or similar
- Experience in organic social media and how to optimise each channel, strategy and messaging to engage the targeted audience
- Knowledge on how to develop a brand voice to ensure consistency across all social channels
- Expertise in how to drive our client's social media channels forward both when it comes to content and interaction with the social media communities
- The ability to manage engaging content for key social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube etc.
- Experience of working in Excel / Google Sheets to process data, and extract insights from it
- Relevant education in communications, journalism, marketing, etc
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing on any social media platform
- A quick mind and ability to move fast to handle stress and unforeseeable changes
- Passion and a strong will to evolve the marketing industry, not just be a part of it
- Experience from customer service is a bonus
The is a permanent position available as soon as possible at the Animal office located in central Stockholm, where you’ll be working with a tight-knit team of 30+ wonderful human beings.
See what we’ve done to the Internet: animal.cc
Feel free to send your application in either Swedish or English.