We’re looking to expand the Animal family with another brilliantly Production Manager/Producer eager to keep our Animal family on track to deliver some state-of-the-art digital communication.
Here at Animal you’ll be working closely with our team of Account Directors to ensure that all our projects always end up looking just like they should, on time. In between high fiving the creatives and firmly telling the team what to do you’ll steer the boat through creative chaos and into safe haven. Launch, that is.
- You’re passionate for details and love solving problems and other things that are hard to solve.
- Excel is your best friend. Really. You looooove those spreadsheets.
- You respect and love deadlines, and especially reminding everyone about them. Three times if you need to.
- You coordinate and manage the projects and schedule your team members time.
- Your used to manage projects across the entire production chain and ensuring consistent, high-quality and on-time production.
- You can control the moneys, the dollars, the bills. The budget is your leading star in the process to understand how to best drive our amazing team forward.
- Our clients are the reason you’re here, and you like it so. They pay our bills, and together we’ll have fun creating some amazing work.
- 5+ years of experience working with a broad span of productions.
The position is a permanent one, based at the Animal office located in central Stockholm.
At Animal, we’re doing things our own way. Let's be powerful, subversive and have a positive impact on the world.
Much obliged, your future friends at Animal
See what we’ve done to the Internet: animal.cc
One more thing. Feel free to send your application in either Swedish or English.